Where: Cleveland Foodbank
When: Monday, February 27, 6-8 pm
Join your CAPA sisters and CWRU collegians for an evening of volunteering at The Cleveland Foodbank. Volunteers will help sort and repack nonperishable food that is later distributed to local food pantries, soup kitchens, and shelters.
We will meet at The Greater Cleveland Food Bank, 15500 South Waterloo Rd Cleveland, OH 44110. We plan to have a social at a local establishment following our time at the Food Bank.
Please follow these instructions to register online for this event:
- Visit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank event registration page: http://cerv.is/m?0136gsuX5MX
- Click on the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to access the CERVIS registration system. If this is your first time using the CERVIS online registration system, you will be prompted to create a Volunteer Profile.
- Once you have successfully signed into the system (or created a profile, if needed) you will automatically be registered for this event and receive a confirmation E-mail.
- If you would like to register additional individuals for this event, please select their name from the list and enter the code below into the “Event Registration Code” field. Next, click the “Register for selected event” button to complete the additional registration.
Event Registration Code: suX5MX
Please remember to wear closed-toed/closed-heeled shoes!
Questions on registration, contact:
Volunteer Services Manager
Office: (216) 738-2053