The Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association (CAPA) is offering non-restrictive $2,000 grants-in aid for the 2019-2020 academic year to a current collegian in need of financial assistance.
Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, service and need to members of eligible sororities.
Eligibility and application details are below. For further information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Collegiate Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
The Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association (CAPA) is offering non-restrictive $2,000 grants-in aid for the 2018-2019 academic year to a current collegian in need of financial assistance.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior pursuing an immediate post graduate degree at an accredited 4-year college/university.
- Be an initiated member in good standing of a National Panhellenic Conference fraternity that is in good standing with the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association.
- Have graduated from a high school in the Greater Cleveland Area and has a permanent residence in the same Greater Cleveland Area, which includes the counties of Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Summit and Ashtabula.
- Have a grade point average sufficient to maintain good standing within her sorority.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Demonstrate on-going involvement in her sorority.
- Not have been a previous recipient of this scholarship as a collegiate.
- Provide two recommendations:
a. The chapter Advisor or other alumnae member of the Chapter’s Advisory Board
b. A current university faculty member or employer
* Recommendations from chapter members or relatives are not permitted.
How to Apply
Application materials (4-page collegiate application and 2 recommendation forms) may be found on the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association website at http://clevelandpanhellenic.org.
- Complete and submit the online application with transcript attached. Recommendation forms must be hard copy and mailed to the below address.
- Or, download the application, fill out and return with transcript and (2) sealed recommendation forms to the below address.
Sarah Wojciechowski, CAPA Scholarship Chair
2880 Diana Lynn Dr., Stow, OH 44224
Materials must be electronically received or postmarked no later than February 28, 2018.