The Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association (CAPA) is offering non-restrictive $2,000 grants-in aid for the 2019-2020 academic year to an alumna in need of financial assistance. This grant may be used for undergraduate, graduate, career-related certification, and/or continuing education courses.
2019 Alumnae Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Be a paid member of a National Panhellenic Conference alumnae chapter who is in good standing with the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association.
- Have a home address in the metropolitan Cleveland area served by the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association, which includes the counties of Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Summit and Ashtabula.
- Be accepted into an accredited university program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Demonstrate on-going involvement in her sorority.
- Not have been a previous recipient of this scholarship as a collegiate or alumnae.
- Provide two recommendations:
- The president of applicant’s local alumnae chapter of which she is a paid member.
- A business associate or instructor (relatives excluded) who has knowledge of her work and/or ability to pursue the course of study for which the grant is requested.
How to Apply
Application materials (4-page alumnae application and 2 recommendation forms) may be found on the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association website at http://clevelandpanhellenic.org.
- Complete and submit the online application with transcript attached. Recommendation forms must be hard copy and mailed to the below address.
- Or, download the application, fill out and return with transcript and (2) sealed recommendation forms to the below address.
Sarah Wojciechowski, CAPA Scholarship Chair
2880 Diana Lunn Dr., Stow, OH 44224