The Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association (CAPA) is offering non-restrictive $2,000 grants-in aid for the 2020-2021 academic year to an alumna in need of financial assistance. This grant may be used for undergraduate, graduate, career-related certification, and/or continuing education courses.
2020 Alumnae Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Be a paid member of a National Panhellenic Conference alumnae chapter who is in good standing with the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association.
- Have a home address in the metropolitan Cleveland area served by the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association, which includes the counties of Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Summit and Ashtabula.
- Be accepted into an accredited university program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Demonstrate on-going involvement in her sorority.
- Not have been a previous recipient of this scholarship as a collegiate or alumnae.
- Provide two recommendations:
- The president of applicant’s local alumnae chapter of which she is a paid member.
- A business associate or instructor (relatives excluded) who has knowledge of her work and/or ability to pursue the course of study for which the grant is requested.
How to Apply
Application materials (alumnae application and recommendation form) may be found on the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association website at http://clevelandpanhellenic.org.
- Complete and submit the online application with transcript attached.
- Provide two recommendations. Recommendation forms with letters of recommendation can be hard copy and mailed to the below address or, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kerry Sarosy, CAPA Scholarship Co-Chair
38262 Wilson Ave., Willoughby, Ohio 44094