The Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association (CAPA) is offering non-restrictive $2,000 grants-in aid for the 2016-2017 academic year to an alumna in need of financial assistance. This grant may be used for undergraduate, graduate, career-related certification, and/or continuing education courses.
2017 Alumnae Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Be a paid member of a National Panhellenic Conferen ce alumnae chapter who is in good standing with the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association.
- Have a home address in the metropolitan Cleveland area served by the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association.
- Be out of undergraduate school for at least one year.
- Be accepted into a graduate program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Demonstrate on-going involvement in her sorority.
- Provide two recommendations:
- The president of applicant’s local alumnae chapter of which she is a paid member.
- A business associate or instructor (relatives excluded) who has knowledge of her work and/or ability to pursue the course of study for which the grant is requested.
How to Apply
Application materials (3 page application and 2 recommendation forms) may be found on the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association website at http://clevelandpanhellenic.org.
- Complete and submit the online application with transcript attached. Recommendation forms must be hard copy and mailed to the below address.
- Or, download the application, fill out and return with transcript and sealed recommendation forms to the below address.
Karen Erlenbach, CAPA Scholarship Chair
32350 Meadowlark Way
Pepper Pike, OH, 44124
- Scholarship Application
- Recommendation Forms
*** The 2016-2017 Scholarship deadline has passed. The application process is now closed. ***