With an appreciation of the number of requests you must receive per year, we humbly request you to
consider one more. Annually, the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association (CAPA) awards both
collegiate and alumnae scholarships; on average, six – nine women receive $2,000 scholarships to support
their educational pursuits. The scholarships are awarded to any collegiate or alumna woman in need of
financial assistance, whose residence is in NE Ohio, no matter the college she attends.
From November 14 – November 18, 20201 CAPA will be hosting a virtual Holiday Happening for Scholarship
fundraiser. It will be a week-long “spirit week” filled with conversations from previous scholarship winners,
getting to know you features with our donors & sponsors, and of course….an auction!
We invite you to partner with us as a Scholarship Sponsor!
- Your $100 Sponsorship will support the scholarship program administered by the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Endowment Fund, a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
- You will be a Year-Long organizational sponsor with your logo highlighted on our website, FB page and newsletters. You will be a highlighted/featured sponsor during our Holiday Happening Preview Days. In addition, we will provide a link to your website.
- An article will be submitted to each of our 24 member group’s newsletters and websites highlighting your contribution and commitment to our Panhellenic affiliated women, collegiate & alumnae.
YOUR GIFT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- You will help make a financial difference in the lives of collegiate and alumnae sorority women this year.
- If desired, we will take at least one photo of you / your business site for the Auction’s Event Page.
- Your marketing and goodwill efforts will be noted by the projected 170+ on-line participants, the 1,000 sorority members and the more than 15,000 sorority-affiliated women in NE Ohio
Please visit our website, www.clevelandpanhellenic.org or check out our Facebook page to find out more
We will gladly invoice you for your sponsorship. Thank you for your kind consideration and support of this vital initiative.
p.s. CAPA educates NE Ohio’s women on contemporary campus issues, volunteers at our local colleges and
in our communities, and awards scholarships to deserving collegians and graduate women.Give today – your gift will make a difference!