In light of ongoing pandemic restrictions, the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association will be hosting its annual Holiday Happening scholarship fundraiser virtually from November 14 to November 20, 2020.
All proceeds will support the scholarship program administered by the Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Endowment Fund, a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. Annually, CAPA awards both collegiate and alumnae scholarships of $2,000 each — on average, to six to nine women — to support their educational pursuits.
How the virtual fundraiser will work
The online fundraiser will be auction style — featuring gift certificates, unique gift-giving items and experiences with Holiday Gift Giving as the theme. Supporters will be able to easily bid on items and complete payment securely through a soon-to-be-announced digital platform.
- Kick-off & preview starts on Saturday, November 14th
- Bidding starts on Sunday, November 15th at noon
- Auction closes on Friday, November 20th at 8 p.m.
How you can support Holiday Happening
In addition to participating in the week-long Holiday Happening fundraiser in November, we invite those with the means to help us support scholarship initiatives by providing a donation in advance for the auction.
Your gift will make a difference:
- You will help make a financial difference in the lives of collegiate and alumnae sorority women this year.
- You will receive recognition during the duration of the fundraiser — SPIRIT WEEK — on our CAPA website, Facebook page and in a sponsorship article submitted to each of the 24 panhellenic member group’s newsletters and websites.
- We will take at least one photo of you / your store, as well as several of your donated items for the Auction Event Page, and provide a link to your website.
- Your marketing and goodwill efforts will be noted by the projected 170+ online participants; 1,000 sorority members, and potentially more than 15,000 sorority-affiliated women in Northeast Ohio.
For more information on the 2020 Holiday Happening fundraiser, including how to provide a donation for the virtual auction, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your kind consideration and support of this vital initiative!