Read on to learn how to make Jen Bufe’s Kick-It Corn Dip – from Kathy Woolner’s Recipe (Tri Delta). It was made for October 2018 meeting by Pat Magee (AGD), yumm!
- 3 cans white shoepeg corn, drained
- 4 oz. jalapeños canned or jarred, drained (if you’re lucky, you can find diced jalapeños in your grocery store – I found them in the olives department)
- 4 c. sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 16 oz. mayonnaise (may use slightly less)
- ½ medium red onion, or more/less to preference
- Finely dice jalapeños and red onion.
- Mix all ingredients together. It will be thick & yummy. (You may not need all the mayo, but you don’t want the mixture to be dry or too dense. You can add a little of the liquid from the jalapeños if you need to thin the mixture.)
- Chill at least 4 hours, but for best flavor, chill overnight.
- Serve with small round or scoop-style Tostitos.