The Cleveland Alumnae Panhellenic Association (CAPA) is proud to unite its members in supporting of collegiate and alumnae women’s educational development in the Greater Cleveland community.
Through funds raised at our annual luncheon, CAPA is able to award several $2,000 scholarship grants each year to eligible, deserving women.
Congratulations to our 2017 scholarship winners!
- Amanda Belz – Alpha Chi Omega, Mount Union , Junior – North Royalton
- Mallory Golski – Delta Zeta, Ohio University, Sophomore – Amherst
- Diana Kloboves – Alpha Xi Delta, Mount Union, Sophomore – Solon
- Emily Relic – Theta Phi Alpha, U of Cincinnati, Junior – Cuyahoga Falls
- Emily Simon – Phi Mu, U of Cincinnati, Freshman- Copley (Summit Co.)
- Brianna Steele – Sigma Sigma Sigma, Kent, Sophomore – Kent (Portage Co)
- Paige St. John – Zeta Tau Alpha, Ohio State, Sophomore – Avon
- Jenna Wojkowski – Kappa Alpha Theta, Ohio Northern, Sophomore – Painesville
- Kathrina Consing, Delta Delta Delta – Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Sarah Linn – Theta Phi Alpha – Ohio State School of Veterinary Medicine